Trade Show Displays
Your trade show display specialists
Are you in charge of organising the company's trade show displays?
No idea on where to begin for the trade show stands? Trade shows are an excellent opportunity to get in front of as many of your prospective clients as possible, in a short amount of time. A typical national trade show with 10 000 attendees and 1000 exhibitors should bring you around 200 visitors to your trade show display per day.
At the end of the event, you want to get back more than you have put in, so your first priority is to have a trade show stand that stands out from the crowd and will attract prospects to your trade display and away from your neighbours'. Don't forget your current customers, either, they will be looking for you and now's your opportunity to impress them with professionalism and innovation.
Need a top quality trade show display?
River City Displays are experts at trade show stands, from a banner stand through to a custom built trade show display.
Let us guide you through the process.
What are you looking for in trade show stands?
A few questions you need to answer for yourself and will also assist us in the design of your trade show displays:
- Why are you exhibiting? Are you introducing a new product/service, reinforcing the relationship with current customers, looking to generate qualified leads or looking for on the spot sales?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the message and image you want to convey?
- What is the end result you want to achieve? Generate leads for future sales, sell your products/services at the event, improve/reinforce your company's image?
By having a clear answer on each of these questions, you will be able to guide us in the design of your tradeshow displays.
Designing your trade show stand
A few more questions you'll need to ask yourself to help with the design process of your trade show display;
- What are the functional needs of your tradeshow displays? Will you require seating, display shelving, an arrangement that allows for traffic to flow through?
- What are the aesthetic needs of your trade display? A point of sale banner to ensure you'll be seen from a distance, roll ups for ease of assembly, a light box for instant attraction or panel displays to create a varied configuration?
- What are the marketing needs of your trade displays? What is the message you want to convey?
- What is the budget for your trade show display stands?
The answers to these questions will be invaluable in our initial meeting, they will help us understand your business direction, the impression you want to make and the atmosphere you want to create within your trade show display stands. From there, our professional craftsmen will continue with the design process by creating a simple line drawing for your confirmation that we have the concept you're aiming for, when you're satisfied, we will create a full colour, 3D digital print for you to confirm the design.
Then your tradeshow displays will be built at our premises, we will install it at the event, on time, and return to dismantle it, if required. We can even store it for the next event.