Professional exhibition display services
Exhibitions and Trade shows make an invaluable event to capture the attention of your prospective clients and also generate business to business relationships, in an exciting and motivating atmosphere. This is the perfect environment to stand out from the crowd and show how your company differs from the competition. The atmosphere is electric, sophisticated and inspiring.
So how do you go about ensuring your exhibition displays will convey the message you desire? At River City Displays, our experience and expertise, coupled with professional craftsmanship, will ensure your expo displays will generate the attention you desire.
Need help with your exhibition displays?
River City Displays have experienced professional designers ready to assist with a vast range of expo displays or can custom design to your specifications.
Our professional craftsmen will exceed your expectations, large or small.
Where do you start with your exhibition display?
Graphics and artwork are the most important components to start your expo displays project. Keep your message simple; don't try to 'fill' the space available, this will only confuse the reader. Remember, you only have 3-5 seconds to capture your visitors' attention, for them to read and understand the message and decide to enter your exhibition display. Some important points to consider when designing your exhibition displays include:
- Who is your target demographic?
- How much space is available?
- What are the functional needs of your display?
- What is the visual effect you want to create?
- What are the marketing needs or message you want to convey?
- What is your budget?
- What is the time frame?
Don't feel overwhelmed by these guidelines; these are the objectives you need to clarify so that you can then pass the information to our design team who will then be able to understand the direction of your company and the impact you want to make with your exhibition display. We then follow a design process that will ensure your display will be a success.
River City Displays' exhibition display design process:
- Step 1. An initial meeting with you to capture the direction of your business, learn about the event you're attending, set a budget and timeline for the project and gather your concepts and ideas for your exhibition displays.
- Step 2. We produce a simple line drawing of your expo display to ensure we have the right concept you're looking for.
- Step 3. When you're satisfied with the line drawing, we then produce a full colour, 3D, digital print to confirm the exhibition display design with you.
- Step 4. We build the exhibition display stands at our premises.
- Step 5. We install the exhibition displays at the event, on time.
- Step 6. We dismantle the exhibition display at the end of your event.
- Step 7. If required, we can store the expo display until your next event.
Whether your guidelines require a complete custom built exhibition display or a modular design, we will create the image you want.