Looking for eye catching display stands Australia?
Custom made and portable display stands our specialty.
At River City Displays, we are renowned for our award winning, dynamic displays, achieved through the highest standard of craftsmanship. We have built our reputation on personalised service and innovative creativity, having exceeded all standards in quality, affordability and efficiency.
Top quality display stands
River City Displays have a vast range of simple, cost effective, easy to install display stands, versatile banners, eye catching signs or can custom design to your specifications.
More than portable display stands
Our range of display stands is limited only by your imagination, we can provide the solution to your problem.
See below for the range of options we can provide for a shop front or event:
- Banner - these are cost effective, simple and easy to use for a one-off event or to promote a special. Materials used range from the traditional vinyl to a modern, full colour, digital print. The banner is easy to hang and remove.
- Banner Stands - these are light-weight, easy and compact to carry around. They are available in a range of sizes to suit any event and budget. Have your business on display in minutes.
- Trade Show and Exhibition Stands - this is where River City Displays started out. We are experts at creating a look that stands out. Custom Stands are our specialty.
- Modular Display Systems - these are the common display stands you see at most Trade Shows and Exhibitions. Light and easy to set up.
- Exhibition Display Design - we can work with you right through from the initial design stages, creating a line drawing that we then develop into the final display stand.
- A Frame Signs - a simple and cost effective way to catch the attention of passing traffic in both directions. Usually sought for footpaths, they come in a range of sizes and built to withstand the elements.
- Light Boxes - a great choice for an eye catching display, particularly if your current sign is not standing out from surrounding signs or is blending into the background € the human eye is automatically drawn to light. They're available in a variety of styles and designs.
- Vinyl Cut Signs - this is the process of cutting out letters and symbols from vinyl, then applying them to a surface to make up a sign. The cut is sharp and straight, then can be applied to your vehicle, banner, windows or corflute sign. Another cost effective product.
- CNC Flat Bed Routing - 'Computer Numerical Control', put simply is the process of using a computer to control the precision movements of a flat bed router. This allows us to cut letters, symbols and other intricate designs from a range of materials, such as acrylic or wood, to create a stunning, 3D sign.
- Panel Displays - another great exhibition display system, they offer an effective and versatile solution for an elegant and professional display. Designed to fit any configuration, they are easy to use and low maintenance.
- Point of Sale - an upright 'flag' designed to be seen from a distance. A great way to target your business and are perfect to stand out at an exhibition. They can be used alone or in conjunction with any of the above systems.
- Custom Stands - why look similar to everyone else. A custom stand is only limited by your imagination (and unfortunately, budget). We have designed replica railway carriages for one of our clients.
Display stands Australia
River City Displays can custom build your next display stand, with experience in redesign, design and build, installation and dismantle, we can even keep your display stand in storage until the next event.
Our display stands have been used across the country for Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Convention Centres and shopping centre displays. No business or event is too big or too small. From portable display stands to permanent structures, our team of professionals will create an innovative display, guaranteed to exceed your expectations and capture the attention of your customers.