About River City Displays
How It All Started
River City Displays started life as David Poole Displays in 1990. In 1997 it was purchased by Simon Cudmore and Rob Ferrier and subsequently had a name change to River City Displays in 2002. In 2016 Simon left to pursue other interests and Rob has been running the show since then.
The Mission We Embody
The mission of River City Displays is to be an industry leader in building innovative, exciting and high quality display stands for the exhibition industry. Therefore, we aim to support our clients in building their businesses and increasing their wealth.
The key reasons our clients purchase our products are:
- We build strong relationships with our clients
- We offer competitive and realistic prices as most things are done in house
- We provide a superior service
- The quality of our products are second to none
- We communicate with our clients throughout the design and production process of each job to ensure that our products meet their expectations.
River City Displays has a large range of Clients, from Small Businesses to large Multi-Nationals and Government Departments.