Exhibition display systems are our specialty
Unsure of where to start for display systems?
We know that timing is everything when you're preparing your business for a Trade Show or Exhibition. After your first contact with River City Displays, we take control of the project and work to your timeline and budget to get delivery by your deadline. We offer a wide range of portable display systems and custom designs for your personalised requirements. Our focus is to make your business and product stand out from the crowd. Our carefully developed product range will be tailored to ensure we have something suitable for all specific display systems and exhibition display systems.
Looking for exhibition display systems?
River City Displays can help you get the best display systems for your next display stand. From Pop Up systems to complete custom built stands.
What is the best display systems for you?
We will talk and walk you through our vast range of exhibition display systems to find the best solution for your requirements. Our range includes:
- Banners - for a one off event or advertising a special.
- Banner Stands - quick and easy to put up. Great for presentations etc.
- Pop Up Systems - light weight, easy to carry and you can have your business on display in minutes.
- Panel Displays - great to not only display your products and services, but also to segment areas.
- Custom Stands - these are our specialty. Can be made out of Wood, Steel, Foam, Aluminium etc. Great for a unique look.
- A Frame Signs - a simple and effective display to catch passing traffic in both directions.
- Point of Sale - a great way to target your business and are perfect to stand out at an exhibition. They can be used alone or in conjunction with any of the above systems.
Our display systems design process:
River City Displays will endeavor to take over the burden of your exhibition display systems by following the steps of our design process.
- Step 1. The design brief is the initial meeting with you to capture your business direction, learn about the event you're attending, set a budget and timeline for the project and gather your concepts and ideas for your display. We will also discuss the best display systems for your needs.
- Step 2. We produce a simple line drawing to ensure we have the right concept you're looking for.
- Step 3. When you're satisfied with the line drawing, we then produce a full colour, 3D, digital print to confirm the design with you.
- Step 4. We build the display at our premises using the display systems you have decided on.
- Step 5. We install the display systems at the event.
- Step 6. We dismantle the display at the end of your event.
- Step 7. If required, we can store the display until your next event.